Graig joined Stoller Financial Group, LLC in April 2014, which was changed to Strategence Capital, LLC later that year. He has worked in the financial services industry since 1994. He graduated from Indiana University in 1994 with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
Graig’s outside activities include the following.
- Allen County Public Library Foundation – Board Member
- Troop 140, Boy Scouts of America – Scoutmaster
- Fort Wayne Air Show – Board Member
- Isaiah 55 Ministries – Board Member
- Junior Achievement Foundation – Investment Committee
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana – Investment Committee
He and his wife Corinne have five children and a son in law. Most of them live near Ossian, Indiana. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children, fishing, gardening, and dabbling in offbeat hobbies, like blacksmithing.
His favorite books include:
- Culture Making by Andy Crouch
- Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas A Kempis
- Thinking in Bets by Annie Duke
He holds the following designations:
- CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst ®
- CMT – Chartered Market Technician