Helping people find hope and peace of mind by simplifying their financial lives
- Reports to: Graig Stettner
- Title: Financial Advisor/Office Manager
- Supervises: n/a
While ultimate reporting is to the office manager, Erin Gilbert will direct activities of this role,
assist with training, set standards of performance, etc.
The Administrative Assistant will help serve clients by performing account-related activities, including opening and closing accounts; performing transactions in accounts as directed by other office personnel; assisting with various projects, and other responsibilities, as requested.
- Client onboarding
- Account maintenance
- Client transaction processing
- Trade order entry
- Answer phones, take message, etc.
- Perform general office tasks, including periodic cleaning.
- Assist with various projects that might touch on client service, marketing, etc.
- Provide social media and compliance back-up
- Assist when needed with Van Wert-office work overflow
- High school education required; some college preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Attention to detail
- Dedication to supporting teammates
- Impeccable character
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, as well as a familiarity with computer systems
- Experience in an office environment is desired; Experience in a financial-services environment is preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish desired, although not required, for the position.
- A dedication to serving our clients
- An eye for looking for better ways to do things
- Performing as a team member
There will be an initial, two- to three-week training period in the Van Wert office that will include working closely with other operations staff, followed by as-needed training in the Fort Wayne office. Other training may include webinars and self-paced online training.
- Warm and inviting
- Occasional periods of frenetic activity
Use the form below to apply for this position.